Career Resources for Teens and Adults - An Adulting Life Skills Activity
How to Read a Pay Stub
Where to find this activity
Benefits and Features
- An explanation of how to calculate multiple earnings types
- The formula for calculating gross pay
- A guide to calculating net pay
- Calculate earnings, gross pay, and deductions
- Medical and retirement deductions are discussed
- Identify different types of taxes, including federal, social security, and Medicare.
- This SPED life skills activity can assist students in 9th grade, 10th grade, 11th grade, and 12th grade, and adult education programs to improve their independence by focusing on job-related skills.