Independent Living Skills for Teens and Adults - An Adulting Life Skills Activity
How to Read a Prescription Label
Where to find this activity
Benefits and Features
- What to look for on a prescription label
- Defining and discussing basic prescription warnings
- Analyze sample drug interactions and define them
- When a doctor prescribes medication, here are some sample questions to ask
- Here are some questions you can ask your pharmacist about your prescription
- Sample prescription labels with questions to increase knowledge
- To help students understand basic medication instructions, this life skills resource contains multiple sample prescription labels and questions to assess knowledge and reinforce learning.
- This SPED activity can be incorporated into life skills programs for adults, 10th graders, 11th graders, and 12th graders.