Career Resources for Teens and Adults - An Adulting Life Skills Activity
How to Fill Out a Job Application
Where to find this activity
Benefits and Features
- Students should be able to fill out a job application after completing the lessons in this vocational life skills activity.
- Asking for a job reference the right way.
- Identifying an excellent professional reference
- How to document previous employment
- What to include as job duties
- How to list volunteer experience
- The benefit of using a professional email address
- This SPED life skills activity is ideal for high school special education classrooms, vocational training programs, adult autism centers, and adult education programs.